Tao Wells, Issue Two
Submitting to Hue & Cry Journal
The following is information about submitting your work to Hue & Cry Journal. If you want to send your manuscript to Hue & Cry Press, please see the Press page.
Submissions to Issue Seven close Thursday 31 January 2013.
Please email attachments, including your name, contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit work as Word (.doc) document saved under contributor’s name.
- We use the New Zealand Oxford Dictionary.
- Single quotation marks not double (ie. ‘quote’ not “quote”).
- Double or 1.5 spaced.
- Indicate indented paragraphs using only the space bar, not TAB.
- Maximum: Four poems or two stories per submission.
- Submit images in pdf format initially – low res. High res. images will be arranged once commission is granted.
- Maximum: Ten images per submission.
Hue & Cry is a 170mm by 240mm literary slash art journal & publishing press based in New Zealand.Read More
Where you can purchase Hue & Cry over the counter.
Hue & Cry accepts unsolicited submissions. Send us your writing and/or art submission here.Submit
Purchase Hue & Cry (current & back issues), Press titles, and subscriptions here.Read More